Here's what you get
Complementary to our book Value Proposition Design, more content than our in-person training workshops
Whether or not you’ve read Value Proposition Design, you’ll be taking your skills to the next level with this course.
Each lesson is designed to be extremely practical, visual, and concise – so you don’t have to spend weeks online learning the content.
You also don’t have to leave your office to attend the in-person workshop, because this course covers that content and more.
Real world examples of techniques you can apply tomorrow
This new online course incorporates battle tested, real-world learnings from our experience with thousands of practitioners in all types of organizations around the world.
Learn the methodology used by the biggest corporations and consultants
Get the techniques and concepts that corporations (GE, MasterCard, Adobe, 3M, Intel), consultants (PWC, Deloitte, Ernst & Young), SME’s, schools, and startups have discovered and used to change the way they think about business models and value propositions.
Companies use our methodologies in diverse ways with applications spanning from strategic reorientation to on-boarding new employees, and fostering innovative thinking across all levels.
- Innovation units:
- Create new business models and value propositions to build new growth engines.
- Product managers/teams:
- Utilize a clear, customer-oriented approach to designing new value propositions and bringing them to the market, or improving existing products.
- Sales teams:
- Better understand the business model and how to sell their value propositions to various customer segments.
- HR divisions:
- To enable understanding of business models among all employees and foster innovative thinking.
- Corporate development:
- Clarify and create a shared language around a business model, for strategic reorientation, or for more effective internal corporate reorganizations.
Created by world renowned business model innovators
Together they co-authored Business Model Generation and Value Proposition Design, global bestsellers on the topic of business model innovation, and won the Thinkers 50 Strategy award in 2015 (the “Oscars” of Management Thinking).
Only with this course can you learn the authentic methods first shared in Business Model Generation and Value Proposition Design, straight from the source.
- Introduction to the Value Proposition Canvas & Jobs-to-be-done
- Customer Pains and Gains
- 6 Techniques to gain Customer Insights
- Value Map
- Fit between your Customer Profile and Value Map
- Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas Fit
- Value and Differentiation
- Compare your Value Proposition with Competitors
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Prototyping Value Propositions
- Running a Value Proposition Design Workshop
- Introduction to Testing
- Designing a Value Proposition Test
Start mastering value propositions today – risk free
Usually a $999.98 value
Contact Sales if you are interested in purchasing 10 or more licenses for our Masters Courses